Thursday, May 04, 2006

You ever realize...

I was looking back over my blog and showing posts to a friend and she asked me about some of the gaps of time in there and I was trying to remember some things and some parts I couldnt remember. She asked me why it took me a month after Raiden was born to post anything about it and I had to explain that I was in a coma, which was just weird. To explain I mean. How do you explain something like that. Not for a whole month, but a few weeks. So, that was fun. Its the first time I've had to go back and piece all of that together, because to be honest, most of the time people are having to tell ME what was going on then. Heck if I remember. I was in and out of the hospital a Lot with Raiden. I was on bed rest most of the time. I had blood pressure issues, bleeding, alignment problems with my pelvis, that heart thing. Looking back, nothing ever seems as bad as it probably did while it was going on, but who the hell can write about those things during the time? So, then, you realize you have whole gaps in your life like that. Times you know were hard at the time, but that you were so wrapped up in that later you dont have a clear idea of what happened. And maybe that's for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home