Friday, May 26, 2006

Hello Skags

Yup, that's meant for you dahlinks. You know who you are :) That's Don's new fave word to fling about a couple of nuts. I hear it a lot in the past couple of days. I've heard every rotten teeth, pockmarked face, can't even afford a damn bath story I can stomach for now thanks much. I honestly can't remember ever stepping foot in a house without running water, so WOW, what a backwoods creepy existance THAT must be. I wonder if there are dirt floors too? Anyone else hear the strains from "Deliverance"??

The man is on a rant and rave. Which is funny to watch since normally he's so darned calm. Even funnier is when he and his mom get together to rant and rave. My normally fairly timid mother in law has also been ranting about 'damned skag' and 'stupid bitch' - you have to see this to believe it.

In the 15 years I've been a part of this family, I think I've seen her react this way to someone maybe...MAYBE... three times. Especially when my hubby mentioned to her that said skag was telling people they were all friends. That's when I got the story about the whole family - including Days of Our Lives extramarital affair storylines and parking lot showdowns. *shudders* What kind of person lives their life that way?? It's *sad* really. Pitiful.

It truly makes me grateful for my upbringing, my education, my ability to hold down a job that pays well enough that my husband can raise our three lovely children, my ability to communicate with others in a manner that can't be used against me in a sheriffs office along with a ritualistic warrant signing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home