Friday, June 09, 2006

Hairspray

This past weekend my husband and I went with our kiddos to West Virginia, where my hubby is from. We stayed at a hotel there and spent a good bit of the time visiting his family and trying desperately to get three boys to behave. At the end of one long day I came back to the room and got ready for a shower. I took my hair out of it's ponytail (thank you Lord, for your bountiful scrunchies) and my hair fell into this perfect hairstyle that normally takes a long time, lots of spray, and a curling iron or three to achieve. I had on no makeup but had to snap a pic of my 'perfect hair' because looking back later I'd never have believed it :) What a stupid thing to need proof of, but hey, I'm female and as vain as any other!




The weekend went fairly well. I was enjoying our new Toyota Avalon. I'd just picked it up at 8pm the night before and drove it up there. What a NICE car! Sortof a champagne color, sun roof, power everything. I just love it. Don does too. He should, it was his father's day present :) I'll post pics of it too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home